What is YONO cash & How You Can Use Yono Cash?
Presently, many account holders, who do not possess ATM Card need to visit the branch to withdraw cash. With increasing instances of ATM card cloning in various ATMs of different banks, some customers are wary of using their existing ATM Cards in ATM kiosks and hence not utilizing the services of ATMs for withdrawal of cash. Keeping such a scenario in view, a new functionality “YONO Cash” is developed which will be a card-less cash withdrawal facility through YONO platform where cash is collected at select ATMs. (YONO Cash Points -YCP)
SALIENT FEATURE - Yono Cash
· Customer will originate the YONO-Cash transaction on YONO App or Portal.
· Customer can instantly withdraw funds from his account using the YONO Cash transaction number generated through YONO App or Portal along with YONO Cash PIN set by the Customer.
· The account holder can withdraw money from select State Bank ATMs which are enabled for ‘YONO Cash’ functionality (YCPs)
· The Transaction Number for YONO Cash will have a validity of a maximum of 30 minutes.
· The customer has to withdraw the entire amount in a single transaction i.e., No partial withdrawals under single transaction number are allowed.
· Under YONO Cash, minimum withdrawal is Rs.500/- (in multiples of Rs.500/-) with a maximum ceiling up to Rs.10,000/- per transaction, along with a maximum limit of Rs. 20,000/- per account, per day.
· Customer can find the nearest YONO Cash Points by clicking on the ‘Nearest YONO cash Points’
· This facility is available free of cost to all YONO SBI customers
· The facility is available for self-withdrawal at Yono Cash Points. The maximum permissible limit and number of withdrawals using YONO Cash will be over and above the existing limits permitted for cash withdrawal using Debit Cards.